Good afternoon All About Sana readers! Hope you are all doing well. I am having a lovely Saturday in California, especially since it has been raining the past few weeks. Rain reminds me of gratitude more than blessings now. I love rain so much that I know it is God’s way of personally thanking “me” for “something good” I intended on doing. Today, I have a power-packed blog post, which I know many around the world will find useful for weeks and hopefully, years to come. So read through this crucial piece.
Sana’s “Immigration” Journey
As many of you can assume now, I am from Pakistan & have written extensively about my issues with immigration. Given my family’s business, political status, and history, I have had many wonderful and terrible experiences true to many forms of governments.
After living in the United States for 23.5 years, I know this country is struggling with the same terrible issue of mass illegal immigration just like Pakistan did in the 1980s. What I want to highlight in this portion of the post is unique to only powerful families and I expect many discerning viewers of traditional media to be aware of this on some level.
When I was in NYC in 1998 getting the recognition for my work in what I call “projects started in 1984”, I had terrible run-ins with Hindus and “Americans” threatening to deport me based on the depositions provided by “asylum-seekers” from Pakistan. Who were these “Americans” who met with me rather unfriendly? All the women in the US Congress 2019 and US Senate 2019.
During my trip to NYC, my future in-laws were the only ones making the trip bearable. The number of visitors-turned-asylum-seekers was so overwhelming in that tiny NYC I felt ready to leave and go back home. The Hindus (someone yelled Mormons!) were antagonizing, rude, disrespectful, and downright delusional. They said they were jealous of me being in America. They said that my family and I treated Hindus like illegal immigrants in Pakistan. They said the state of India is a separate country, not part of Pakistan. And lastly, that Bollywood is hence, not Pakistan-based, even though Bombay is in Afghanistan and Bollywood is based in Bahawalpur, Pakistan.
No one can understand the isolation one feels at times like these and that is why while the traditional media characterize wealthy families as “disconnected” from the masses, the reality is far from this delusion. We are simply trying to survive while solving problems “plaguing the world”. These attacks were so powerful that the current US President Trump actually “joked” that he will allow these women to run for the legislative branches in the future. And Americans, you actually have voted them in. You don’t think the “shutdown” is them essentially taking their sweet time allowing Hindu asylum-seekers from Pakistan to apply for visas and citizenships?
During a million meetings I had in NYC and the visits I made with anyone related to policy-making and markets, I took one vacation-type-excursion to the… you guessed it…the World Trade Center! And what happened there? As delineated before, the Hindus aka the “real terrorists” started plotting a terrorist act in “”response”” (duh.um.) to how I was being treated by “Americans”. Quite a welcome to NYC, yes, I know!
AND… around 6:15 pm on September 10th, 2001, I got a call from someone named “Ford” that “a couple of American Airlines airplanes” have been hijacked and the hijackers want to talk to me. “A couple?” I asked. She said “they could be more. It is very sensitive information and they want to talk to you”. Wow. I believe I was 18 or 19 at this time. I took the call! And yes, talking to airplane hijackers is not an event on anyone’s bucket list. The hijackers told me the “situation”, I was rude, of course, and then they said they are going to kill Americans because of the treatment my family and I did to everyone including Hindus in Pakistan (look to that paragraph right now). I asked them if they “were” Hindus and they said they “are” Muslims. I asked them to say something in Arabic. They said, “Salaam”, which is not Arabic. I asked them about the passengers and flight attendants and they were like they poisoned them and they are dead. So yeah, ladies, because of that “oversight” by the airport security you cannot carry your shampoos/conditioners/shaving supplies in cargo ANYMORE.
I stayed up till 3:15 am talking to the nimrods, the FBI & CIA. There was a period of time when they told me they didn’t know how to land the plane. This was after I said I am willing to appear before the court based on the accusations of Hindus. I actually tried to “show them how to land it”. And they said they “can’t do it”. And that is when they said “Sorry, we are going to crash the World Trade Center”, “The White House” and “The Congress Building”, but someone said they are planning on crashing it on the ground also because it will confuse all of us. Ha! Ha! Someone from the FBI said “Ground Zero” in the background and the terrorists started counting down numbers with a “5…4…6..”. While we were “chitchatting” together with “Mrs. Ford”, I literally talked President Bush into declaring a national emergency that night, just in case. I am not sure if many Americans remember hearing that at 8:00 pm PST. So in conclusion, I saved lives. Instead of 10,000 employees at the World Trade Center that morning, only 2375 people died. And we knew about these “supposed attacks” since 1998 and no one could predict Hindus were actually stupid enough to complete their missions.
And who got blamed? The 15+ Muslims who are living in the United States. So yeah, I hate immigrants.
Changes (I think) Required In The US Stock Market In Bullet Points
- Deficit: national deficit means the US Government did not collect enough taxes. The tax algorithm was wrong and in the new tax algorithm expect to pay “more taxes”.
- Surplus: national surplus means the US Government collected more tax than they currently need. So they can either pay off a debt or return the extra money to the people in form of tax returns, tax credit, or investments in businesses.
- Currently, the National Debt is at $22.5 trillion dollars. The National Debt Market, which I am a founder of is $8.6 trillion dollars. Why did I have the nerve to convert “some of the” debt into “a market”? Because legally I can. While the latter debt number covers only real estate foreclosers since the birth of the nation, the former debt number is added credit card debt, medical bills debt, & criminal debt since the birth of the nation. The former also includes debt collected during wars fought by the United States. The second positive aspect of the debt market is that it is great for new entrepreneurs looking for investment opportunities. And it is a safer word for foreign investors as well.
- How dumb are your politicians when it comes to markets? Very. Ask them a question. And they will use words like “a hedge fund/mutual funds” and “dividends”, which I hope are illegal soon. Think of them as you thinking you are going dutch during dinner, but then having to split the check evenly after ordering bare minimum.
- If you want to take the plunge and invest, look for competent and legal brokers and companies because you cannot buy stocks and bonds any other way in the United States.
- These bullet points are to regulate a healthy market, which the US Market is barely there. Thank you to Victor Chow for agreeing with me that “an after-a-crash-US-market” aka the US Debt Market debuted this year needs to be separated.
- Do check out Jamie Catherwood’s blog HERE.